[Savannah-help-public] Numdiff project: from GPLv2 to GPLv3

From: Ivano
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Numdiff project: from GPLv2 to GPLv3
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 17:04:18 +0100

Dear Savannah-Hackers,

My name is Ivano Primi, I am the developer of the Numdiff project (see www.nongnu.org/numdiff). By this summer I would like to release the version 5 of numdiff, which will be a big improvement of the
current version and will probably become a killer application in its field.
The new version includes (modified) source code from GNU bc, GNUlib, GNU diff and version 4 of Numdiff. All this code has been released under the version 2 of the General Public License. I would like to upgrade to the version 3, but I do not know if it is possible, since
not all files are copyrighted by me, and, if it is possible, I do not know
how I can do this properly.
Thank you very much in advance for your kind answer and help,
Kind Regards
Ivano Primi