Re: [Savannah-help-public] Can't commit web pages: Permission denied (pu

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Can't commit web pages: Permission denied (publickey).
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 09:30:21 +0100

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 07:10:15PM +0100, Antonio Diaz Diaz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to commit the web pages of 7 projects. Arg_parser, ed, lzip,
> moe and ocrad where correctly updated, but adcd and ddrescue failed with
> the message:
>   Permission denied (publickey).

This means you cannot initiate the SSH connection. Apparently the SSH
key isn't valid, or maybe you didn't use the right username, or maybe
you didn't use the right host.  Please post the complete command
you're trying to use.

> checkout works well on all 7 projects, so I suppose there is a problem
> with cvs in the failing projects.

CVS wasn't called yet on the server, so the problem lies before that.

--
Sylvain