[Savannah-help-public] Useless SSH key?

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Useless SSH key?
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 21:38:55 +0100

Hi

I'm a developer at the GNU Octave project. My Savannah user name is
'hauberg'. I need to have SSH access to Savannah such that I can push my
changes to the Mercurial stuff we're hosting on your site. I've uploaded
my SSH public key via the web interface, but the web interface tells me
the following:

"
Your Savannah password is useless for cvs, rsync, scp and sftp. You have
to register a SSH Shared key for those purposes.
"

and indeed when I try to push my changes with Mercurial I get the
following error:

"
remote: Permission denied (publickey).
abort: no suitable response from remote hg!
"

I uploaded my SSH key about 24 hours ago, so assume that whatever cron
jobs that needs to be executed, have already finished.

I don't know what else to tell you, but I'd appreciate any help you can
provide on this issue.

Thanks,
Søren