[Savannah-help-public] [gnu.org #400669] Spam from e-mail addresses

From: Ward Vandewege via RT
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [gnu.org #400669] Spam from e-mail addresses
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 15:46:25 -0500

> [peabo - Tue Dec 30 17:02:17 2008]:
>
> This appears to be fixed (perhaps not in the most elegant way, since it
> might be nicer to route the message to the bit bucket; right now it
> generates a bounce to the sender).

I've fixed this properly by removing the fallback to fencepost for
@savannah.gnu.org addresses (preserving the couple of @savannah.gnu.org
aliases we have defined). Savannah hackers, feel free to report this
kind of issue to us directly in the future.

Thanks,
Ward.

--
Ward Vandewege <address@hidden>