Re: [Savannah-help-public] CVS access to update the ArX project web site

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] CVS access to update the ArX project web site contents
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 21:54:24 +0200

Did you try cvs.sv.nongnu.org?

We let an error message for around 6 months saying to switch there if
you used savannah.gnu.org (without the leading 'cvs'). I removed it
last week.

The new instructions are in your project space:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=arx

Check also this (from the news page):
https://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=4168

And feel free to subscribe to: