[Savannah-help-public] CVS access to update the ArX project web site con

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] CVS access to update the ArX project web site contents
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 11:42:35 -0400

Greetings,

I have been the maintainer of the ArX web site for a couple years:
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/arx#options

This weekend I attempted to make some changes, but 'cvs update' said my
key was rejected. Perhaps this is because my CVS project still refers to
the old CVS server domain? I would have thought that you would email all
project contributors about a big change like that.

I logged into savannah and confirmed that my correct public key is still
registered. I can't find the information that would allow me to do a
fresh checkout of the web content module.

Feel free to point me to savannah online docs or other materials
available on the internet. I searched for a while but couldn't find
anything.

Thanks,

Kevin