[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105491] removing a project from Savannah

From: Aleksandar B. Samardzic
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105491] removing a project from Savannah
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 19:59:10 +0200

Thanks for the prompt reply.  I completely agree with your considerations,
it's simply that the project in question is definitely not particularly
important one, and neither it has been updated much since posting it on
Savannah nor I think I'm going to have it updated much now; still on the
other side I'd like to keep the code available, so Google Code proposition
with SVN support and much simplified user interface seemed appropriate for
me.  However, I wasn't aware of Gna hosting service, and it definitely looks
like something worth examination.  In any case, thanks again and will get
back to you in case removal of this project needed.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=105491>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/