[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105491] removing a project from Savannah

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105491] removing a project from Savannah
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 10:31:11 +0200

Update of sr #105491 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => Beuc

Follow-up Comment #1:

I am not sure, but it looks like Google Code is yet another platform you do
not have the source code of. By contrast, Savannah uses the Savane platform
to manage this website, which is free software and available at
http://gna.org/projects/savane. If you can find the source code runnning
code.google.com, please tell me where :)

For this reason, I suggest you have a look at http://gna.org which offers SVN
and uses Savane as well.

Removing a project from Savannah is possible, just tell us when everything
should be removed. Remember to migrate everything including mailing lists
archives.

For further information on this issue, that is, why Savannah was created in
the first place, feel free to check
http://www.fsfeurope.org/news/2001/article2001-10-20-01.en.html

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=105491>

  Message sent via/by Savannah