Re: [Savannah-help-public] Removing two projects.

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Removing two projects.
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 15:44:03 +0100

Hi,

(sorry for the delay, we reorganized the cvs setup)

There's no approval needed for moving projects out of Savannah.

However, revoving them implies that the (public) information that is
hosted at Savannah can be found somewhere else.

For guimoo, you chose to reimport your project instead of moving the
history; some information is lost, but the project is still publicly
available. I removed it. If you need the RCS files, I still can handle
them over to you (though I suppose you already backed them up).

For paradiseo, the project was never populated, so I removed it as
well.

--
Sylvain