Re: [Savannah-help-public] deprecated info format strings?

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] deprecated info format strings?
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:35:31 +0100

> It seems our webpages under www.gnu.org/software/classpath are no
> longer updated. I am still using the webcvs names, should I switch
> to web/classpath?

I added another comment; I need address@hidden to switch the CVS
method on their side. Sorry for the delay.

New names and old names are aliases.

> Are there any plans for supporting subversion in the (near) future?

In the future, yes.

> Is it possible to get email when news like the above is posted on
> savannah?

Working on it. Previously we tried inviting 30000 users to a mailing
list but that's troublesome. RMS suggested we only invite the admins,
which sounds good, so we may do that shortly.

Meanwhile the rejection message on savannah.gnu.org:ssh was a good
broadcast medium, I guess.

--
Sylvain