[Savannah-help-public] deprecated info format strings?

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] deprecated info format strings?
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 23:00:04 +0100

Hi,

When committing something in the new cvs.savannah.gnu.org repository of
classpath I get the following strange message:

/cvsroot/classpath/classpath/ChangeLog,v  <--  ChangeLog
cvs commit: Using deprecated info format strings.  Convert your scripts to use
the new argument format and remove '1's from your info file format strings.

What does that mean and how do I fix it?

Thanks,

Mark