Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of B23cms - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Diego Escalante
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of B23cms - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 16:50:16 -0500

Ok, the code in the url below does not have the legal notice in each
file, but is the lastest code i have made.

http://b23.dndweb.net/b23-2.tar.gz

I'll fix the legal notice issue later, by the way, do you have dbx
modules in your PHP compilation? it's necesary for my project to
work!.

See ya!.

--
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you,
then they fight you, then you win"  -Ghandi