Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Suspicious ‘451-You dont seem to have a r

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Suspicious ‘451-You dont seem to have a reverse dns entry.’
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 23:46:51 +0100

Bob,

First of all, thanks for the lengthy response. I could only skim it. I'll have to digest (possibly further reply with sysadmin CC'd) at my leisure later.

Bob Proulx 写道:
Since it is reported as being greylisted this should have been a
single one time delay for the greylist and then all subsequent
interactions would remember your address and avoid the delay.

This server has delivered a ludicrous number of messages to debbugs over the years :-) including several only yesterday (19 Nov). Of course, the TTL might be something like 24h, without being itself unreasonable.

Kind regards,

T G-R