Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Allowing git repos to automatically push t

From: Daniel Katz
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Allowing git repos to automatically push to gnu.org/software/$PROJECT
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 15:55:51 -0400

Hi Bob,

Thank you for all the emails and tips!

I've created a sv account (with ssh and gpg) and submitted a new project
request. My user name is daniel_k and the project's short name is
fsftest. Please enable the project.

Right now, most of the work for enabling git and other non-CVS web
updates is done on the gnu.org side of things so I want to have a repo
on Savannah to do further testing and development.