[Savannah-hackers-public] new vcs server ssh host key fingerprint

From: Mike Miller
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] new vcs server ssh host key fingerprint
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 11:23:01 -0800

Hi,

I noticed the migration to the new hg.savannah.gnu.org today, thank you
for making that happen. I am thrilled about https support.

In a previous thread on this list, I see discussion of moving to the new
server with new ssh host keys, but I haven't been able to find an actual
fingerprint published anywhere.

Can you post the new server's fingerprint, preferably both the md5 and
sha256 fingerprints, or point me to where they are posted?

Eventually it would be good to update
https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/SshAccess/, but I understand this
migration is still a work in progress.

Please cc me in replies, I am not subscribed.

Thanks,

--
mike