Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] I'd like to import history of previous rep

From: Joël Krähemann
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] I'd like to import history of previous repository
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 00:59:56 +0100

Hi

I'm sorry for doing that. By the way, I don't work on master I use
branches. Since all the history is imported now it won't happen
anymore. This rewrite includes the Subversion repository, later github
repository and for sure the new savannah history.

The tags were preserved this way at least for those of savannah. I
didn't integrate the branches of github repository, yet. I think this
can be done without conflict and history rewrite. github branch is
0.7.0 whereas on savannah it is 0.7.x.

Do you think it would be good to checkout those branches and put it on savannah?

https://github.com/gsequencer/gsequencer/branches/stale

Cheers,
Joël