Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [Savannah-users] project request for mirro

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [Savannah-users] project request for mirror
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 21:25:55 GMT

    Maybe I missed that message from June 25.

It's here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-register-public/2014-06/msg00053.html

    I tried to find the open ticket in Savannah but couldn't

Well, I included the url at the top of yesterday's message, namely:
  http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?13238

However, since you earlier replied off-ticket at

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-register-public/2014-06/msg00045.html
I did too, so those messages (and these) are only in the mail archives.
So it goes.

    under CC-BY-SA 4.0

GFDLv1.3+ (or a dual license) would be better from GNU's point of view.

    But that wiki is the whole website of the project, and includes my
    personal page, a blog, several server admin related guides, etc. And
    the plans and designs of the software. I hope it's okay :-)

It sounds ok.

I asked rms about it.  We'll see ...

karl