Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [Savannah-users] project request for mirro

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [Savannah-users] project request for mirror
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 00:07:08 GMT

Hi fr33,

(Replying to
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-users/2014-07/msg00000.html
)

   https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?13238

It was not decided since you didn't answer my mail of June 25
(as far as I know).  Hence it remains open.

    Can I request a single project and have multiple git repos inside it
    without sending a separate request fot each?

It is possible for a single project on savannah to have multiple git
repositories.  But each repository has to be individually requested by
you and then set up by a Savannah person.  At least until some volunteer
has enough time and interest to implement a feature on Savannah so
project admins can manage repos themselves.  (It's been requested for
years, so don't hold your breath.)

    I'm looking for a place to use as a git mirror for my git
    repositories.

We don't ordinarily host mirrors on savannah.  But in your particular
case, I think it would be ok.  If you want to proceed given the above
caveat, and no one else objects, I will ask rms about making an
exception.

best,
karl