Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Non-fast-forward pushes on git

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Non-fast-forward pushes on git
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 20:24:00 -0400

   > Or you, if you're the only one working on that repository, you
   > could try to fix it using `git revert` (see the manual for that).

   Yeah, I know about git-revert.  But the "wrong" commit is so
   small/simple that it doesn't take much to revert it.

Just use `git commit --amend' for that.

There are already four people, and eleven emails already involved (if
that is simple/small then one might wonder what complex/big is) -- and
for a change that is immensly minor change.  There have been _three_
commits (of which two you are the author of) in over one year of which
none are "malformed":

        fix link identica-mode L25H
        Rename files, comments, functions, etc.
        Relicense code to GPLv3+ for gnu-social-mode