Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Non-fast-forward pushes on git

From: Michal Grochmal
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Non-fast-forward pushes on git
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 19:30:04 +0100

Sergio,

You could try resolving it directly inside git, give a try with:

    git reset --hard 12ba11968045b5fb3da8fcbf93b5c242e9aa3c61

(I assume that's the commit you wanna get back to)

and then:

    git push origin HEAD --force

(assuming that your remote to savannah is called origin)

Or you, if you're the only one working on that repository, you
could try to fix it using `git revert` (see the manual for that).