Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] our wiki status

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] our wiki status
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 22:54:39 GMT

Today's status: I'm working on the automatic update after commit, which
is pretty much a prerequisite for anything else.  I won't finish today,
though, and I have family visiting all this week and don't know if I'll
have enough time to get it going until after.

Meanwhile, as a temporary kludge, I set up a cron job (user karl, on the
frontend host) to do the refresh every hour (at the top of the hour,
:00).  So commits should show up within an hour.  Anyone in the
administration project should be able to get an svn "member" checkout
(or git over svn if you prefer) per the usual "source code" page,
https://savannah.gnu.org/svn/?group=administration

karl