Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #826036] zope restore on frontend

From: Karl Berry via RT
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #826036] zope restore on frontend.savannah
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 17:43:08 -0400

Hi Nico,

    We are working on this.

Thanks.

    This stuff is on tapes, and we need some time to gather them.

Sure, I figured.  The wiki has been dead for eight months, so a little
while longer won't matter :).

    We currently have January 2012 on our possession. Will that help? or
    you prefer to wait some time and have the latest before the crack?

Would prefer to wait and get closer to August.  I'm sure there were
occasional changes right up to the crack, so it's worth getting as close
as we can.

Thanks,
Karl