Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] savannah git seems to have just died

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] savannah git seems to have just died
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 12:53:49 -0600

Aharon Robbins wrote:
> Hi. I did a push into the gawk repo a few minutes ago (it's now 14:21
> EDT) and it worked, but now trying to do a new push, or a pull, I'm
> getting:
>
> $ git pull
> Permission denied (publickey).
>
> Can someone look into this please?

Please try it again now.

I think the problem is that the database is on VM "internal".  I
rebooted it around :24 and then it failed to come back up afterward.
Ward was our guardian angel and rescued the VM.  It is back online.
I didn't realize there was a connection between "internal" and "vcs"
but I know the sshd on vcs is modified for authorized keys.  If it
pulls them from the database then that would be a dependency.

Bob