[Savannah-hackers-public] Wiki page sources

From: Aljosha Papsch
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Wiki page sources
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 22:46:56 +0200

Hi,

I found the program pandoc[0] which can convert text from various source
languages to other languages, such as from Restructured Text to
Markdown, which would ease the transition from zwiki to ikiwiki. Or in
which language are Savannah's wiki pages written?

Also, I would like to try converting some wiki pages but I can't find
the sources.  There's no edit link (understandable) but no “view source”
link as well.  How can I get the sources?

[0] http://johnmacfarlane.net/pandoc/
I guess it's pretty well known, since it's included in many
distributions.