[Savannah-hackers-public] Unix Admin wanted for Savannah Administration

From: MICHAEL . ELLISON
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Unix Admin wanted for Savannah Administration
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 17:40:45 +0000 (GMT)

Savannah Hackers,

I've seen your petition for Unix Admin and am  interested. I would like
information at a high level as to what this entitles. First let me tell you
little about myself.

I am a proponent of open source, at the same time I work for Oracle. I have
over twenty years of software experience including: programming (assembler, c,
c++, ada, java, unix scripts, etc) , database/system administration and project
management. I have always maintained my technical skill. and have worked with
Unix since the 80's.

My questions are:
Is the position volunteers or paid?
Can the work be performed remotely? I live in Europe and have a high speed
internet access.
How much effort is involved? I not interested in leaving Oracle. I am
interested in helping GNU.

I'm not interested in database or programming tasks to avoid any conflict of
interest. I'm only interest system administration.

I could send a resume after I understand more about the position.

Thanks
Michael