Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Unix Admin wanted for Savannah Administrat

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Unix Admin wanted for Savannah Administration
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 23:05:49 +0200

Hi,

Thanks for offering to help out :)

Here are a few pieces of information for you to check:

- https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/

  Our wiki, about the Savannah architecture, the maintenance tasks,
  some user FAQs and the future plans.

- I'm going to send you privately our old Texinfo documentation that
  is being moved to the wiki. It begins to be outdated, but read the
  main section on project approvals, it is the current reference on
  how to review projects.

Meanwhile, feel free to join #savannah on irc.freenode.net and say hi.
Check https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/SavannahTeam for the who's
who.

--
Sylvain