Re: Advantages of using ZFS with rdiff-backup

From: Patrik Dufresne
Subject: Re: Advantages of using ZFS with rdiff-backup
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 09:31:27 -0400

Hello,

Here is a more technical overview of the configuration you could make on
ZFS to leverage the most of it for Rdiff-backup.

https://www.ikus-soft.com/en/blog/2020-07-22-configure-zfs-for-rdiff-backup/

If you have more questions or feedback in that regard don't hesitate to
contact me.

--
IKUS Software inc.
https://www.ikus-soft.com/