A tale of a very patient contributor and user of rdiff-backup

From: EricZolf
Subject: A tale of a very patient contributor and user of rdiff-backup
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 13:13:42 +0200

Hi,

it's not a very important thing but cool enough to be told:

Slightly more than 4 years ago, Sol1 forked the rdiff-backup repo to
GitHub and dominicraf was the reporter of the first issue [#1] in this
newly created repo.

Two weeks ago, the same dominicraf proposed a Pull Request (PR) with the
solution for this very same issue, it actually went into the just
released version 2.0.3.

But it is only while doing a bit of issues grooming that I noticed again
this issue Numero Uno everybody had forgotten about, and just closed it
manually.

If all our users and contributors are as patient and tenacious as
dominicraf, I foresee a bright future for rdiff-backup.

Thanks for making my day!

Virtual hand-shake for the first person who replies to tell which issue
number has actually been closed (there is a trick).

Kind Regards, Eric