Security warning Trojan:WIN32/Azden.B!cl (#365)

From: Eric Lavarde
Subject: Security warning Trojan:WIN32/Azden.B!cl (#365)
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 20:43:10 +0000

Hi,

We've got a report that the latest rdiff-backup version 2.0.3 might be infected.

I rather suspect a false positive but security goes first, and until we've
definitely clarified the situation, please be careful and, if you've got
Microsoft-super-powers, your help is very much appreciated, so that we can
quickly close the topic.

We'll keep you posted as situation evolves.

KR, Eric