Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Robustness to errors during backup

From: Nick Bailey
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Robustness to errors during backup
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 09:42:40 +0100

On 26 Jun 2007, at 9:20 am, Philippe Froidevaux wrote:

.... Either because there's not enough
space...
anyway, if you find a free software which can do discs-on-discs backup better than rdiff-backup, tell me. I have to say I haven't looked for other solution since years ago.

I'd be particularly interested if you find one which works when there's not enough space, or on faulty disks... :)

Nick/.