Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup config files

From: Joe Baker
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup config files
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 08:34:51 -0500

Good Morning Dwayne,
When I need to "reset my archive"  I typically go to the archive and mv
the rdiff-backup-data directory out of the target directory.  This is the
directory where all the increments are stored.  It may be important to
keep that file around for a little while as you get your backups
underway again.

I have usually kept the copy of all the other files in the destination
directory so they don't have to be re-copied.