RE: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup config files

From: Olav Langeland
Subject: RE: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup config files
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 16:02:33 +0200

Since rdiff-backup development has started to move again, could this be
a feature request?
It would be a lot nicer with a /etc/rdiff-backup.conf and just start
rdiff-backup from cron. Would improve a lot of things, how to manage
rdiff-backup config, easier to maintain, easier to add new servers etc.

Just my 0.5$.

-olav