Re: [rdiff-backup-users] is there a way to disable regression?

From: David Kempe
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] is there a way to disable regression?
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 18:21:46 +1100

denis cardon wrote:
I would need to know if there is a way to disable
regression if the backup is stopped and then restarted
sometime later. Here is the long story :

I understand your story I have been in a similiar situation myself.
The only way I can think of making it work for you now is to go back to 0.10.0 or so when regression wasn't a feature.

dave