Re: [RP] wrapped window list/lastmsg

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [RP] wrapped window list/lastmsg
Date: Tue Apr 22 23:39:08 2003

Björn Lindström <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm using the wrapped window list, which shows some weird
> behaviour in combination with the 'lastmsg' command.
> The window list is shown on one line, with ugly squares between
> the window names.

Yep, known bug. I'm on it :). Soon.

> If you are going to fix this, maybe fixing it by making all kinds
> of message wrap when they include newlines would be a good idea.

What do you mean exactly? Your sentence is hard to understand.

I *think* I know what you mean, and it comes down to message wrapping
being a seperate function when it should just be intergrated into the
whole message bar code. I agree. I hope to do it, too. The wrap
function in its current form is a bit ugly.

Shawn