radiusplugin-users

Re: Re: [Radiusplugin-users] Anyone knows how to use Radiusplugin to li

From: yegle
Subject: Re: Re: [Radiusplugin-users] Anyone knows how to use Radiusplugin to limit client's traffic?
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 10:37:48 +0800

well...You should remember to reply all...

You need to know what crontab is, which script language can be used for accessing postgresql.

Do a crontab every hour to check sum of traffics every user generated and either delete user from radcheck table or set there password to random ones.Here I assume you are using the table schema from freeradius.

the code can be like this:

for each user:
    traffic = sum(acctinputoctets+acctoutputoctets) where acctstarttime >= the beginning of this month
    quota = user's quota
    if (traffic>=quota) then
        delete this user
        (or) change user password to sOmEThinGUnreAdable
end for

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 10:11 AM, <address@hidden> wrote:
Exactly how?