radiusplugin-users

Re: [Radiusplugin-users] Is this a bug or what?

From: yegle
Subject: Re: [Radiusplugin-users] Is this a bug or what?
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 11:14:11 +0800

Hi,

Sorry forgot to use reply all...

Here's my verb7 log: http://pastebin.com/JMJA5Jah

And I'm using radiusplugin 2.1 beta9

Yes I set acct-Interim-Interval to 600

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 2:06 AM, Ralf Lübben <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I don't think it is a bug. The current version of the plugin should be able to
handle simultaneous logins.

Which plugin version do you use?

At the reykeying the plugin re-authenticates the user, you should see RADIUS
ACCESS-REQUEST packets but no  RADIUS ACCOUNTING packets.

Do you have configured the RADIUS attribute "Acct-Interim-Interval"? Then you
should see periodic RADIUS accounting messages, but they are not related to
reykeying event.

Which instance does create the message "already log in"? Is it the plugin? (It
should contain the prefix PADIUSPLUGIN ...)

Can you send me the OpenVPN log file? The verbosity level should be at 7, so
the plugin also writes debugging information to the log file.

Regards
Ralf