quilt-dev

[Quilt-dev] quilt new -p ab

From: Jean Delvare
Subject: [Quilt-dev] quilt new -p ab
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 10:46:52 +0200

Hi Andreas, Egbert,

A bug was reported when using "quilt new -p ab". Option "-p ab" gets
stored in the series file, however other quilt commands aren't ready to
deal with this. "quilt push" will pass "-p ab" straight to patch(1)
which doesn't support it. Also "quilt refresh" will not preserve the
option in the series file. The latter issue was reported here, with a
candidate fix:

https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/index.php?10094

This all originates from this 12-year-old commit:

commit 66f9da46333e3d268cd1dd429ff2d2a674450d80