quilt-dev

[Quilt-dev] address@hidden: /etc/bash_completion.d/quilt script creates

From: Martin Quinson
Subject: [Quilt-dev] address@hidden: /etc/bash_completion.d/quilt script creates empty file in current directory]
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 20:38:47 +0100

Hello,

someone to confirm this bug and the corresponding fix?

I'm sorry not doing it myself, but the job hunting takes more time than
reasonable...

Bye, Mt.

----- Forwarded message from Robert Wenner <address@hidden> -----

Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 00:24:47 +0100 (MET)
From: Robert Wenner <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: /etc/bash_completion.d/quilt script creates empty file in current
directory

Hi,

the /etc/bash_completion.d/quilt script creates an empty file named 2
in the current directory, because single quotes are missing around the
greater sign (or maybe you should use -gt anyway).
I am refering to the script that ships with SuSE 9.2 professional.

248c248
< [ ${BASH_VERSINFO[0]} '>' 2 -o \
---
> [ ${BASH_VERSINFO[0]} > 2 -o \

seems to fix this.

Cheers,

Robert

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum superg?nstigen Komplett-Preis!