quilt-dev

Re: [Quilt-dev] linux 2.6 kernel changes to support quilt

From: Martin Quinson
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] linux 2.6 kernel changes to support quilt
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 22:36:51 -0700

On Sun, Jul 11, 2004 at 06:23:09PM -0700, Joe Green wrote:
> The part of the kernel Makefile the patch changed already lists the
> directories for CVS, BitKeeper, Subversion and SCCS, so there is some
> precedent, but I don't know how widely used quilt is.

According to http://popcon.debian.org/, from the 5790 debian users
participating, 81 have installed it, 21 use it regularly, 35 have it
installed but do not use it regularly and 25 recently updated it.

Actually, I'm a bit surprised by this relative big audiance (the package is
in the debian archive only since last november). As every statistics, these
ones must be taken with a grain of salt. There is much more than just 6000
debian users, and nothing can let us think that those ones are
representative...

Bye, Mt.

--
Testing can only prove the presence of bugs.
    --- Dijkstra