quilt-dev

[Quilt-dev] Feature request: call several commands in one run

From: Martin Quinson
Subject: [Quilt-dev] Feature request: call several commands in one run
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 23:53:05 -0700

Hello,

there is one feature that I would love in quilt. The ability to run
something like:
$ quilt refresh , pop -a

because I'm sick of typing:
$ quilt refresh
$ quilt pop -a

I think about that since a month or two, and I may even implement it one
day, but I just wanted to publicise this idea, just in case someone would
like it enough to implement it before me ;)

The major show stopper to my implementation is the fact that I'd like to
handle cases where the coma is not separated from the other arguments by
spaces as in the (simple) example above. Without those spaces, it may become
tricky. At least, I think the logic of the quilt script has to be tweaked
quite a bit.

Mmm, let me think about it...
Mt.

--
Und auch jetzt ist ein Mensch mehr Affe als irgend ein Affe.
          --- F. Nietzsche