quilt-dev

[Quilt-dev] Version 0,24

From: Martin Quinson
Subject: [Quilt-dev] Version 0,24
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 16:14:54 +0200

Hello, I just bumped the version to 0.24. The changelog since 0.23 is
appened to this mail.

I think that quilt will be uploaded to Debian very soon. I'm not DD myself,
but I did apply to this position, and my packages may be uploaded by a
friend of mine.

I did not upload the new tarball to savanah 'cause I was too lazy for that,
but it can be found as part of the debian source package on
http://graal.ens-lyon.fr/~mquinson/deb.html

Bye, Mt.

Wed 26 Jun 15:35:55 CEST - address@hidden

- Add what needed to have inteligent bash completion when using quilt
- Bump version to 0.24

Wed 25 Jun 15:35:55 CEST - address@hidden

- Make clean before dist to avoid to put cruft in tarballs
- remove po/*mo on make clean
- update fr.po
- Fix a typo in push.in help message about --interactive

Tue May 20 13:22:18 CEST 2003 - address@hidden

- Preserve permissions of files added with `quilt add'.

Sun May 18 15:23:03 CEST 2003 - address@hidden

- Do not add the whole /usr/share/locale directory to the RPM
  file list, but only the quilt message catalogs: Otherwise RPM
  complains when uninstalling.

Fri May 16 20:44:50 CEST 2003 - address@hidden

- Rename DIFF_OPTS environment variable to QUILT_DIFF_OPTS
- Add ~/.quiltrc resource file (this file is sourced from
  the patchfsn file, which is used by all commands).

Fri Apr 11 17:17:35 CEST 2003 - address@hidden

- Apply patches with `patch -f' by default. Add --interactive
  option top `quilt push' to allow applying patches without
  `patch -f'.

Wed Apr  9 12:08:47 CEST 2003 - address@hidden

- Remove awk hacks in Makefile.in with shell loop and sed hack:
  The awk hack(s) didn't work for Martin Quinson.

Wed Apr  9 04:00:52 CEST 2003 - address@hidden

- Never reorder files in patches. (Previously the file list
  was run through (sort | uniq) to remove duplicate entries.)
- Update test script to new format, and add regression test
  cases.

Wed Apr  9 02:38:30 CEST 2003 - address@hidden

- The change from Mar 24 caused empty lines to be removed in
  patch descriptions.

Mon Apr  7 16:03:55 CEST 2003 - address@hidden

- `head -1' and `tail -1' is non-standard and deprecated, and
  does not work with coreutils-5.0 any longer.

Sat Apr  5 22:17:44 CEST 2003 - address@hidden

- Improve error checking of `quilt diff'.

Mon Mar 24 12:29:58 CET 2003 - address@hidden

- Update patch_description function used in `quilt refresh' to
  recognize `====' lines. Without that, quilt thinks these
  lines are part of the comments before the actual patch starts,
  so those lines will accumulate.

Sun Mar 23 21:37:20 CET 2003 - address@hidden

- Update test script to reflect recent patch format changes.

Sat Mar 22 12:28:43 CET 2003 - address@hidden

- Also substitute @SED@ and @address@hidden
- Some versions of sed don't like '\t'. Expand those in the
  shell instead.

--
Dans un pays d'extrême droite, tu dis pas non a tout bout de champ, ou alors
au bout du champ de tir.