qnxscreen-dev

Re: [Qnxscreen-dev] It Begins!

From: Tomas Högström
Subject: Re: [Qnxscreen-dev] It Begins!
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 20:33:27 +0100

Hi,

My name is Tomas Hogstrom, and I live in Linkoping, Sweden.
I'm 34 and I work as a system developer and consultant
at Scandicraft Systems, currently both with QNX4 and QNX6 systems.
It's embedded control systems, mostly aerospace.

I am starting my own firm now which I will work in as a consultant
part of my time, and as soon the business is started I'll order a 'screen.
Just for fun really, I'd like to get some StrongARM experience.

I am interested in music, synthesizers and stuff as well as electronics. I
have made a QNX4 speech synthesis resource manager which I plan
to port to the 'screen. Of course the phone shall speak!

Cheers / Tom