qnxscreen-dev

Re: [Qnxscreen-dev] It Begins!

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [Qnxscreen-dev] It Begins!
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 13:31:53 +0200

Hello all,

in accordance with the QNXScreen-Dev Welcome text, I would like to introduce
myself.
Leon Woestenberg, 27 years old, embedded software engineer at Axon Digital
Design,
concurrently finishing my MSc. in Information Techonology Science at the
University
of Technology Eindhoven, The Netherlands. You're welcome to look around at
my homepage http://www.esrac.ele.tue.nl/~leon/

I have no Tux/QNXScreen (yet), nor ordered one (ey). I hooked in on this
project to see if the efforts undertaken by QNXScreen Developers can be used
also to make QNX available for the open hardware design called LART
(http://www.lart.tudelft.nl). A StrongARM based design, possibly sharing a
lot of similar design effort to be done in order to get QNX going on
it.

Best regards, and happy developing,

Leon Woestenberg.