Is STM32f429 discovery board fully supported on qemu?

From: Mohannad Maklad
Subject: Is STM32f429 discovery board fully supported on qemu?
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020 11:23:26 +0200

I'm trying to emulate STM32F429I discovery board using qemu & eclipse IDE.

I got the blinky example running with the led turning on and off on the graphics screen but I have tried an example to run the on-board screen and it doesn't seem to be running, Is it supported?

Also, many drivers fail when simulated with qemu (sdram, rcc, ...) How can I know exactly what peripherals that are fully supported?