Raspi2 emulation (bcm2835-fb works) but no keyboard and mouse/no network

From: Peter Hanzel
Subject: Raspi2 emulation (bcm2835-fb works) but no keyboard and mouse/no network
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 10:55:32 +0100

Hello.

I have played with Raspberry PI 2 emulation and successfully booted
raspbian booster using qemu. I have patched qemu to add support for
CPRMAN and modified bcm2709-rpi-2.dtb to get graphic output. But I am
not able to login on this graphic output.
So I added serial console and here I am able to login.

I have tried to add virtio, usb or PCI device but this all fails to
start qemu with virtio-bus not found , PCI not found for model -M
raspi2.

I am also not able to add netdevice.

What combination can I use to get keyboard and mouse for graphic output.

Thanks for any information.