FW: Looking for an ARM architecture ISO desperately

From: jimmypierre.rouen.france
Subject: FW: Looking for an ARM architecture ISO desperately
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019 10:54:24 +0100

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your input.

>>I don't understand how that relates to the question above.
I need a bootable ISO of Alpine for ARM as my QEMU cannot use anything else.
I had already checked the downloads section but ISO are available for x86_64
only, not for ARM.

If anybody knows, please advise pre requirements to create either an ISO or
a RAW image from https://www.alpinelinux.org/downloads/ for an Generic ARM
with no access but only a GUI to feed either RAW or ISO to boot.

Then, the building process. BTW, it also takes .qcow2 as a preconfigured
disk.

ARM ISOs from Debian, openSUSE, Ubuntu worked fine. I do not have experience
with building ISO for ARM.

Many thanks in advance.
Cheers,
Jimmy