[Qemu-discuss] qemu 4.0, spice and dual monitor

From: Frans de Boer
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] qemu 4.0, spice and dual monitor
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019 10:54:07 +0200

LS,

After some months I needed Qemu with two displays again. The last time I used it was with the latest 3.x version, without problem.

You guessed already that it did not work anymore. So, I started to add the "-display spice-app", changed to sockets after finding out that communication via TCP did also not work anymore - only to find out that this did not worked as well. In the passed I got two windows - remote viewer 1 and 2. Now I get remote viewer 1 and 1, where the second one stays blank.

Searched the internet for a full example qemu + spice, only to find the configurations for qemu 3.x.
I am using - just as before - OpenSuse Tumbleweed.

Can anybody help with this?

Regards, Frans.