[Qemu-discuss] Help compiling QEMU on Debian Linux 6

From: Programmingkid
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Help compiling QEMU on Debian Linux 6
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 22:57:23 -0500

I'm attempting to compile QEMU 2.2.0 on Debian Linux 6. When I try to run the
compiled binary, it always prints the message "Floating Point Exception", and
then quits. These are the commands I use:

./configure --target-list=ppc-softmmu --enable-gtk --disable-pie && make

./qemu-system-ppc

I'm trying to use the gtk UI if that helps. I added the --disable-pie to see if
that would help. It didn't change anything. Anyone have a suggestion?