Re: [Qemu-discuss] QEMU virtual machine within virtual machine

From: Tony Su
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] QEMU virtual machine within virtual machine
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 11:50:27 -0800

 You probably need to be detailed in what you are trying to do.
What kind of app and/or development tools do you want to run?
What is your reason for even virtualizing? If you're going to run Kali
as your HostOS (not in a QEMU VM), maybe you should consider no
virtualization and try to install your development tools into your
Kali?

Tony