[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [PATCH 5/8] tests/acceptance/cpu_queries.py: use the proper logging
Re: [PATCH 5/8] tests/acceptance/cpu_queries.py: use the proper logging channels
Fri, 16 Apr 2021 12:17:26 -0400
On Fri, Apr 16, 2021 at 07:15:07AM +0200, Philippe Mathieu-Daudé wrote:
> On 4/15/21 11:51 PM, Cleber Rosa wrote:
> > The test contains methods for the proper log of test related
> "The Test class ..."?
Yes, good catch!
> > information. Let's use that and remove the print and the unused
> > logging import.
> > Reference:
> > https://avocado-framework.readthedocs.io/en/87.0/api/test/avocado.html#avocado.Test.log
> This test predates Avocado 87.0 :) Maybe mention this is an update
> to the recent API?
In fact, that API is *ages* old. I just happened to post a link to
the latest stable release, because the build of ancient versions are
disable on readthedocs.io.
Description: PGP signature
- Re: [PATCH 3/8] tests/acceptance/linux_ssh_mips_malta.py: drop identical setUp, (continued)
- [PATCH 4/8] tests/acceptance/migration.py: cancel test if migration is not supported, Cleber Rosa, 2021/04/15
- [PATCH 5/8] tests/acceptance/cpu_queries.py: use the proper logging channels, Cleber Rosa, 2021/04/15
- [PATCH 6/8] Acceptance tests: prevent shutdown on non-specific target tests, Cleber Rosa, 2021/04/15
- [PATCH 7/8] tests/acceptance/migration.py: cancel test on s390x, Cleber Rosa, 2021/04/15
- [PATCH 8/8] Tests: add custom test jobs, Cleber Rosa, 2021/04/15